We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sidi Ergo 4 Carbon Mega Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides more width and comfort in the arch than other similar models on the market.
- Able to adjust the heel area for a snug and customized fit.
- Very durable over multiple years.
- Newer dials allow you to crank down the fit.
- Toe-vent option aids in breathability.
- Great power transfer and comfortable for longer rides.
- Parts are replaceable if needed after prolonged use.
- Available in a wide fit option for versatility.
- High level of adjustability due to the tension in the heel cup and wider instep strap.
- Able to use the buckles, strap, and wire to get a customized and secure fit.
- Able to reduce tension on-the-fly for adjustments.
- 12 composite carbon sole is light and has good power transfer.
- Able to adjust the retention of the heel cup for a tight fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might need to size down for the correct fit.
- Compared to BOA dials, this system is more difficult to adjust quickly on-the-move.
- Takes a few rides to get used to the stiffness in the shoe bed.
- Too heavy to be considered good competition shoes.
The Sidi Ergo 4 Carbon Mega Cycling Shoe for men is an adjustable, breathable, and durable shoe that is best suited for cyclists during training cycles or weekend riders. The weight makes it a little heavy for competition shoes, but the ventilation, high level of adjustability all across the shoe, and power transfer make this a great option for cyclists of all levels.