We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Lefroy Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 93
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Light enough for a variety of climates.
- Flexible for movement on technical terrain.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Enough length that fully covers and protects.
- Comfortable and breathable.
- Beads water effectively to keep you dry.
- Zippered pocket adds secure storage.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Offers versatility in both hot and cold conditions.
- Belt for adjustability and customization of fit, and front zippered thigh pockets for storage.
- Breathable and quick-drying.
- TerraTex waistband is comprised of a thicker material that adds durability in tough environments.
- Breathes well with AirPerm fabric, even in warm weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of people not liking the integrated belt since it doesn’t add much adjustability.
- Pricey, but will last for years.
- Lack of back or side pockets may not have enough storage for some people.
- Not breathable enough.
- Fits too tight for steep scrambling.
The Arc’teryx Lefroy Pant for men is a lightweight and good-looking pant that provides decent ventilation and performance. The limited pockets and higher price point may deter some, but for those who want a minimalist, light, and adjustable pant that looks sharp, this is a nice option.