We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Verto S6K Glacier GTX Boot and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 24
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Good fit and keeps your feet warm on cold days.
- Able to use as an approach boot effectively.
- High-quality build and comfortable.
- Waterproof and warm.
- Supportive while climbing.
- Able to use with crampons.
- Grippy Vibram sole and shin support for tread and stability.
- Comfortable during climbing.
- Performs well on ice and remains soft on your feet.
- The lacing system is simple and keeps the laces tied during use.
- Feels very stable while wearing.
- Gives solid footing, while keeping agility.
- The outsole features deep and well-spaced lugs to prevent clogging.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t breathe as well as some hiking boots.
- Might not work for those with wider-shaped feet.
- Some reports of the coating on the front of the shoe coming off over time.
The North Face Verto S6K Glacier GTX Boot is a warm, stable, and waterproof option for those who need a combination of an approach and climbing shoe for multiple occasions. The high-quality materials, lighter-weight, and warmth provided all make this a great option.