We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Atom LT Insulated Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 15
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Cordura instep provides durability.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Comfortable and versatile for various activities.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric provides protection.
- Breathes well and is waterproof.
- Provides articulation and can work easily with ski boots.
- Able to wear under a more durable exterior pant for easy layering.
- Elastic is relaxed and doesn’t over-compress.
- Easy to fit over ski boots for functionality.
- Able to cinch tightly at the ankles to keep heat in.
- Small pocket in the waistband can be used as a stuff sack for easy transportation.
- Dries out quickly after getting wet.
- Full length zipper provides ventilation and easy on-and-off, although it adds a little weight.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the zippers being a little flimsy.
- Might not be as warm as some other insulated layering options.
- An expensive option when compared to similar models.
The Arc’teryx Atom LT Insulated Pant for men is an easy-to-layer, durable, and versatile option for those who want a pant to wear under tougher layers for inclement weather, or wear as a stand-alone layer in less daunting climates. Despite not being as warm as some other insulating layers, the weight of this pant makes it easy to combine with other pants, and the fit allows you to wear them with ski boots, making the pant a versatile and functional item.