We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Adahy Hooded Fleece Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 57
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day use.
- Works well for shoulder seasons as a stand-alone layer.
- Well-fitted for a stylish and sleek look.
- The hood keeps your head warm and stays on during a variety of activities.
- Features an articulated stretch so that you can freely move during activities.
- Comfortable for layering due to the flat-laying seams.
- Contains insulating fleece for additional warmth and softness.
- Versatile enough to be used as a mid layer or outer layer depending on the temperature.
- Breathable to keep your temperature regulated in a wide variety of conditions.
- Stretchy for ample mobility during outdoor activities and excursions.
- Lightweight to easily wear as a stand-alone layer or with other jackets.
- Comfortable against your skin for all-day use.
- Versatile enough to transition between a wide range of temperatures.
- Dries quickly after getting wet with sweat or precipitation.
- The sleeves can be pulled up out of the way from your hands for activities like climbing.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the warmest jacket on the market, so might not be a good choice for the cold winter months.
- There are not any thumb loops, which slightly reduces the functionality.
The Arc’teryx Adahy Hooded Fleece Jacket for men is a versatile, comfortable, and lightweight option that works well for a variety of outdoor activities and layering under heavier jackets. Despite not being warm enough to wear as a stand-alone jacket in tough winter conditions, this hoody provides warmth for the shoulder seasons, mobility, and all-day comfort.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.