We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Covert Vest – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The color is stylish and sleek for versatile use.
- The zippers are smooth and functional for easy use.
- Very comfortable for all-day wearing.
- The material is soft against your skin or your under layer for ample comfort.
- High-quality materials and construction for enhanced durability and sleek style.
- Good weight to be used as a layer during cold months for extra versatility.
- The material and design can be dressed up or dressed down for versatility.
- Can be worn over a baselayer for outdoor activities or over a dress shirt for city wearing.
- The zippers are seamed for extra functionality and ease of use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive compared to other layering options.
- Lacks a chest pocket for added functionality.
- Some users may wish that it was a more relaxed fit for extra layering abilities.
The Arc’teryx Covert Vest for men is a sleek-looking, comfortable, and soft layering option that can be used around the city or during outdoor activities. Despite fitting a little snug for some users’ preferences, this vest can be easily layered over a baselayer, under heavier jackets, or over a nice shirt for wearing around town.