We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos H.laalalaiShort_s7 – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 14
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable.
- Soft chamois and firm cushioning for comfort.
- High-quality construction and craftsmanship.
- The chamois is quick-drying once wet or after absorbing moisture.
- The shorts have a comfortable inseam to prevent chaffing.
- The waistband is a comfortable material and fit.
- Very comfortable chamois material and fit.
- Thick padding under the sit bones allows for all day comfort.
- Waffle design promotes ample ventilation.
- Stretchy Lycra prevents any bunching, and keeps the legs in place.
- The waistband is soft and stretchy.
- Reflective tabs on the back of the leg enhance safety.
- High rise in the back provides plenty of coverage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Pad can move around while pedaling since it’s not attached on the sides.
- The fit and qualities are different from the previous model, which some people do not like.
- The cut in the front is lower which may not work for some bigger body types.
- Expensive, but similar to other brands.
- Chamois may be too padded for some people’s preferences.
The Assos H.laalalaiShort_s7 for women is a comfortable, padded, and breathable option for those who value all-day comfort, a stretchy fit, and padded chamois. Despite being expensive and being different from previous models, for cyclists who want a short they can wear all day long, this is a good choice.