We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Helinox Camp Table and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 21
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and compact.
- Sturdy and durable build.
- Features two cup holders for easy storage.
- Mesh pocket is easy to hold gear.
- The surface is rigid despite being mostly mesh.
- Very convenient due to the size and portability.
- Very durable and can withstand a lot of weight.
- Lightweight for being able to hold so much.
- Very packable.
- Collapsible and ultralight.
- High-quality craftsmanship and materials.
- The low profile is good for using with camping chairs.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive, but you get a great product.
- The size might be too small for a full-size table, and is more suited for a side-table.
- The canvas top doesn’t provide a good surface for cooking.
The Helinox Camp Table is a durable, lightweight, and portable option for any length of camping trip. The convenience of easy transportation combined with a sturdy and durable build makes this suitable for heavier weights and long car-camping trips. Despite being expensive, this is an investment for your camping holidays.