We’ve read the reviews across the web for the SRAM XG-1275 GX Eagle 12-Speed Cassette and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 58
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Good price for the quality of product you get.
- Very useful in steep climbs.
- Range allows you to ride on different types of cycling terrain, from technical rides to steep uphill climbs.
- Shifting is easy and efficient.
- Straightforward installation for ease of use.
- Smooth shifting and a wide range of gears.
- Provides a high range, allowing for use on uphill and during descents.
- Lasts a long time if the chains are swapped regularly.
- The cassette stretches from 10-50 teeth for a wide range, providing high versatility.
- The cassette provides a 500% range to accommodate all users’ needs.
- Wide cog spread increases compatibility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The front mounting design is not universally-liked.
- Not the lightest option on the market, and a little bulkier than some of the competition.
- One of the heavier items in the GX model set.
The SRAM XG-1275 GX Eagle 12-Speed Cassette is a versatile, highly-compatible, and efficient option for those who want a high range and smooth shifting. Despite weighing a little more than other options, this high-quality product will give you the versatility needed to tackle various types of cycling.