We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Evoc Hip Pack Race 3L with 1.5L Bladder and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 147
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable to wear during long-term use.
- Good at distributing weight evenly during runs.
- Conforms to someone’s body shape for comfort during running.
- The magnetic attachment for the drinking hose is functional and works well.
- Breathable on the back side for ventilation during warm weather.
- Features a side pocket for easy and convenient storage of tools.
- Provides great shoulder mobility while riding.
- Zip-open front flap reveals organized compartments for functionality.
- Great durability and impact protection for a long-lasting product.
- Two zipped waist-strap pockets for convenience and easy storage.
- Well organized to keep gear in certain spaces for added functionality.
- Features three foam panels that isolate the bag from the lower spine to keep it breathable.
- Solid and stable fit while riding or walking.
- Comes with a holster for a water bottle for added compatibility.
- The hip wings wrap around the waist and conform to your body shape for comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the bag breaking after only a few runs.
- The straps around your waist loosen unintentionally, reducing functionality.
- The mesh pocket is not durable and long-lasting.
- Some reports of product malfunctions very early on, like the hydration tube being bent.
- Difficult to adjust the straps quickly and efficiently while running.
- The hose frequently kinks due to the positioning on the bottom of the bladder.
- The pack can move around too much when fully stuffed.
- The hydration tube is short and not as functional.
- The waist band is hard to cinch and is difficult to create tension.
- Expensive when compared to other options on the market.
The Evoc Hip Pack Race 3L with 1.5L Bladder is a functional, comfortable, and durable option that is well suited for any activity. Despite being expensive, tedious to adjust, and issues with the water hose, this hip pack could be a good option for those who want an organized, secure, and compatible choice.