We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Base Camp 50L Duffel and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 340
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The bag has plenty of room and can pack enough items for a weekend trip.
- Material is bulky and durable to withstand wear-and-tear.
- Carry-on acceptable size.
- Contains a pocket for easy and convenient storage.
- Comfortable to wear as a backpack.
- Comfortable to carry and ample room inside.
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes for full customization.
- Different carrying options provide versatility.
- The straps are thin, but comfortable and shape to your body.
- The large zippers don’t get caught on items.
- Able to be used as carry-on luggage efficiently.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some wish an additional pocket was inside for smaller items.
- Straps can be a bit hard to remove and then put back.
- The outer material feels a bit like plastic and isn’t the most comfortable.
- No hip belt or chest strap for extra support.
- Takes a little while to get the strap on and off the pack.
The North Face Base Camp 50L Duffel is a versatile and durable option that is a great choice for weekend travelers and those who want different carrying possibilities. The lack of hip belt or chest strap means it won’t be extremely comfortable to carry very heavy loads, but the ideal size makes it great for a carry-on, or for moderate loads.