We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Tobe Vivid Mono Suit – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 15
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality material and construction.
- Very warm and keeps the snow out.
- Stretchy and loose enough to be non-restricting during movement.
- Freedom to layer underneath.
- Good ventilation system due to the four openings to let the air flow in and out.
- Plenty of pockets, with options on the sleeves, on the exterior, and on the interior.
- Good waterproofing capabilities to keep you dry.
- Stylish look and color options.
- High-quality material that is abrasion-resistant.
- Hood is helmet-compatible and removable for versatility.
- Pockets inside and out for plenty of storage options.
- Vents for extra breathability during activity.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be too much for just a casual snowboarder or skier.
- The sizing can be different from what you’re used to, so you might need to try on.
- A heavier weight item, so you might not want this if you are going to be doing a lot of hiking.
- High price compared to other options.
- Might be too much material and weight for just backcountry skiing or split boarding.
- Sizing is different than normal.
The Tobe Vivid Mono Suit for men is a stylish, high-quality, and non-restricting onesie that combines warmth, ventilation, and weather-resistance into one product. The heavier weight and toasty warmth make this unsuitable for those who are earning their turns in the backcountry, but for resort skiers and snowboarders who want a warm and unique looking outfit, this is a great choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.