We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 54
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Conveniently placed pockets for easy storage.
- Vents aid in breathability.
- Abrasion-resistant material protects during falls.
- Ample stretch provides enough movement for sufficient mobility.
- Accurate sizing and good waistband help to keep the shorts up during use.
- Lightweight material stretches during use.
- Leg openings leave enough room to wear kneepads.
- Well ventilated while riding and contain storage for easy securing of items.
- Removable chamois liner allows for versatility and enhanced hygiene.
- Inner thigh vents aid in breathability.
- Rubber waist adjusters allow for a customization of fit.
- Burly and durable.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the fabric clinging to your thighs during riding.
- A bit expensive for a pair of biking shorts.
- Liner uncomfortable to walk in.
- Shorts are hot since they are so burly.
The Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Short for men is a burly and durable short for bikers who want to get after it during long days on the trails. The higher price may deter some, but for those who want to ride hard and be comfortable, these are a great option.