We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Vans Infuse Snowboard Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Roomier toe box than previous models adds to the comfort.
- The partial BOA on the outside of the tongue reduces the need to cinch down the laces.
- Runs true to size.
- Minimal break-in period of less than one week.
- Adjustable flex adds to the customization of fit.
- Easy to stiffen them up, and to also soften them for use in powder snow.
- The adjustable heel prevents slipping.
- Very versatile and responsive.
- Great heel support that is more supportive than other similar boots.
- Secure and supportive fit ensures your foot won’t slip.
- Power strap provides a snug and customized fit for your needs.
- The tread on the bottom is good for various terrain.
- Offers various fit options due to the BOA system and the tongue flex system.
- The entire tightening system is heat-moldable to create a contoured fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the BOA system not being the most durable.
- Stiff flex might not be for everyone.
- The combination of hybrid lacing and the BOA can get caught in clothing.
The Vans Infuse Snowboard Boot for men is a versatile, supportive, and adjustable option for snowboarders who need a highly-customizable and grippy boot they can wear in various conditions. This stiff, secure, and responsive boot is a solid choice.