We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Binding and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 63
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to adjust.
- The main strap is secure and easy to cinch tightly.
- Bindings are light but remain strong.
- The high backs are high-quality and stiff.
- Adjustable ankle straps for customization of fit.
- Straps are easy to spin off and on.
- Hammock ankle strap aids in distributing even pressure, eliminating pressure points.
- Toe strap is grippy and shaped well.
- The high back provides a solid and supportive feel.
- The binding flex provides a softer feel, which allows you to get your weight over the top to enhance leverage.
- Able to set up with any width that you need.
- Provides a comfortable fit and feel around the ankle.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some may wish the binding was thinner for efficiency of getting on and off.
- Doesn’t have the most adjustability when getting your boot to rest on top of the toe ramp, limiting efficiency.
- There’s only one place to put your ankle strap.
The Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Binding is a lightweight, evenly-pressured, and stiff binding that allows you to conform the fit to your foot and customize the width to your needs. The minimal issues are overshadowed by the ease of use, comfort, and supportive feel provided, making this a great option for snowboarders.