We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos T.laalaLaiShorts_S7 Lady Bib Shorts – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 39
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great compression for long rides.
- Chamois is padded without being too bulky.
- Chamois is form-fitting to your body.
- Stretches very well and has good compression.
- Front buckle attachment supports your midsection.
- Minimalist style and sleek black color.
- Very comfortable material and fit.
- Four-way stretch fabric for ample mobility.
- Race-fit combined with enough padding produces a performance-oriented, but comfortable, short.
- Laser-cut straps allow them to be soft on your skin and reduce rubbing.
- No irritating seams or issues with chaffing during use.
- Mesh at the back aids in breathability and provides the straps with structure to enhance the tight fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The magnetic clip at the back is useful, but you need to remove your helmet in order to adjust properly.
- Some reports of the straps being tedious to deal with and strange to put on.
- Have to take off the bib strap underneath your jersey, and it is cumbersome to do.
- The only color available is black, limiting customization and style.
- Expensive, but a high-quality piece.
The Assos T.laalaLaiShorts_S7 Lady Bib Shorts is a product that combines comfort with performance-oriented features, providing for a high-quality bib that is suitable for intense cyclists. The higher price is justified by the functional fit and features, like laser-cut straps, mesh for breathability, and four-way stretch. Despite having some issues with the straps being tedious, if you don’t care about getting in and out of the bib quickly, this is a high-quality bib short that will perform well.