We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid TF Hiking Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 274
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- These boots combine stiffness with lightweight construction, being stable and not too heavy for prolonged use.
- Sole provides great grip on various terrain.
- Comfortable to wear for long days.
- The retention system creates a snug fit that secures your foot.
- Fits well and is comfortable.
- The material and fit allow for ample stability and support.
- Can comfortably wear all-day-long due to the cushioned materials and fit.
- Provides stability and remains sturdy on various surfaces.
- Great for day-hikes and weekend trips due to the combination of support and cushion.
- The tongue contours to your foot shape to aid in comfort.
- The asymmetrical padding gives extra cushioning where your foot anatomically needs it most.
- Its waterproofing is good.
- The lug pattern on the bottom is self-cleaning and aids with shock-absorption.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of durability issues with the sole tearing off after use, and the back of the shoe forming tears.
- Not super breathable due to waterproof liner.
- The sole can split horizontally when they fail, meaning they can’t be replaced or repaired.
- Some durability issues.
- Might not be breathable enough for all conditions.
- Not great traction on wet surfaces.
The Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid TF Hiking Boot for men is a comfortable, cushioned, and stable option that is well-suited for those who prioritize optimal fit over long-lasting durability. Some questions about sole durability mean these may not be the longest-lasting boots you will ever buy, but the all-day comfort, contoured fit, and weatherproofing makes these boots a great option for hikers who spend time on and off the trail.