We’ve read the reviews across the web for the HOKA ONE ONE Sky Arkali Hiking Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 62
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for moderate hikes and trail walking/running.
- The aggressive tread works well for traction on slippery surfaces.
- The fit is true-to-size so you have no problems with purchasing online.
- The location of the laces makes it easy and quick to tighten or loosen your shoes.
- The heel strap lets you adjust the size and get the correct fit for your foot.
- The traction on wet and slippery surfaces provides a secure and stable feel.
- The build quality is durable and long-lasting.
- The outsole has 5mm lugs for plenty of traction on slippery trails.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The toe box is narrower than other Hoka shoes, which may be too small for some foot shapes.
- Not the most breathable option for hiking or running in hot weather.
- The comfort is not the best for all-day hikes due to a lack of arch support.
- Not waterproof for keeping your feet dry during prolonged precipitation.
- The narrow shape and smaller toe box might not fit some users’ feet.
The HOKA ONE ONE Sky Arkali Hiking Shoe for men is a durable, high-traction, and superior-quality shoe that works well for keeping a secure and stable feel on a variety of terrain. Once you find the correct fit and make sure the narrow toe box works for your foot shape, you will enjoy an aggressive tread and easy adjustments.