We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Shell Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 23
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very waterproof for full weather-protection.
- Able to zip off pants for ease.
- Possible to extend the bib for full coverage and zip into the pants.
- Full side zips to aid in ventilation and keep you cool during ascents.
- Adjustable straps at the waist let you customize your fit.
- The gaiters are high and prevents snow from entering.
- Zippers are easy to use with gloves on for quick transitions.
- Easy to move in during activities.
- Provides ideal compatibility with the jacket, forming a seamless suit.
- Gore-Tex Pro fabric provides solid waterproofing and breathability.
- One of the most weather protective outfits on the market.
- Effectively keeps out wind and precipitation.
- The pants vent very well, with long exterior vents on the sides providing ample breathability.
- Five pockets for ample storage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Slim fitting, so might not fit those with more athletic-builds.
- Might need to size down in order to find the correct fit.
- Despite having ventilation qualities, the fabric can still allow some condensation buildup.
- Doesn’t have additional insulation for extra warmth.
The Norrona Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Shell Pant for women is a functional, versatile, and fully weather-protective option, that allows customization of fit and style, providing the option to use with/without the bib depending on the current weather. Despite having some issues with finding the right fit, for those whose bodies are a match, this could be a great option for active days in the mountains.