We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Rab Positron Pro Down Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 54
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The hood fully protects your face during precipitation and high winds.
- The fit is flattering and stylish for use walking around town.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The pockets are deep to hold bigger gear items, like phones and cameras.
- The material is warm and cozy for use in cold weather.
- The length is plenty long to cover and keep you warm while sedentary.
- Contains 800-fill power for added warmth during very cold conditions.
- Uses ethically-sourced down for a responsible construction of the jacket.
- The hood can be easily rolled up and stored while not in use, increasing the functionality.
- The appearance is slim, sleek, and aesthetic for use on and off the trail.
- The hood is helmet-compatible for use while skiing or snowboarding.
- Features 4 pockets for plenty of gear storage and organization.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the jacket being too snug in the torso, so you may need to size-up if you want to wear multiple layers underneath.
- Not very water-resistant to protect against prolonged precipitation.
- One of the heavier jackets on the market, making it not the best choice for long-distance trips.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar options.
The Rab Positron Pro Down Jacket for women is an extremely warm, comfortable, and stylish option. With multiple pockets, 800-fill down, and a helmet-compatible hood, this down jacket provides added warmth during cold conditions.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.