We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Kamber 42L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 32
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Versatile enough to use for an overnight trip, or just for a day trip.
- Zipper around the back panel allows you to easily reach your gear.
- Ample pockets and storage space to keep organized and hold plenty of items.
- Provides durability and comfort during prolonged use.
- Great value for the high-quality materials and construction.
- Features a snowboard/snowshoe carry feature for sport compatibility.
- Really comfortable fit during both ascents and descents.
- Helmet attachment is easy to use.
- Suspension system is comfortable carrying heavy and light loads.
- Big pockets on both sides of the hip belt for convenient storage.
- Provides various technical features that are extremely useful on the mountain, making it a great option for a ski pack.
- Oversized zipper pulls are easy-to-grab.
- The reinforced sections on the bag are placed in certain high-use spots, to enhance durability and prevent any wear-and-tear.
- Padded back panel aids in comfort for all-day use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some may think there are too many straps for gear, which can get in your way.
- A bit tedious to get to the avalanche kit compartment, since it is covered by the lid.
- Doesn’t have side pockets for easy water bottle access.
The Osprey Packs Kamber 42L Backpack is a comfortable, well designed, and versatile pack for winter snow travel. The carrying feature for skis, snowboards, and snowshoes make this a great choice for athletes, while the storage options, suspension system, and padded back panel all aid in the functionality and all-day comfort. For those who need ample storage space and technical features for the snowy mountains, this is a high-quality choice.