We’ve read the reviews across the web for the SRAM X01 Trigger Shifter and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 38
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to use and reliable.
- The levers are easy to engage, making this a convenient and functional product.
- Adjustable to fully customize your ride, allowing you to choose your own personalized ergonomics.
- Lighter-weight than some other similarly-priced models.
- The shifting is crisp and gives you a solid feel.
- Able to shift quickly due to the low force needed to actuate (or engage).
- Compatible with SRAM Guide brakes for a sleek look.
- An audible sound when you click into gear, letting you know what gear you’re in.
- Less expensive than the XX1 for a similar performance.
- Shifts better than the Eagle GX, which is a similar product on the market.
- Lightweight at weighing only .2 pounds.
- The derailleur is tough and reinforced for a long-lasting make.
- Easy to switch gears to the correct one in a quick fashion.
- The engagement lets shift quickly and easily.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the simplest to change out the cable.
The SRAM X01 Trigger Shifter is an easy-to-use, adjustable, and solid option that has similar performance qualities to the XX1 but at a lower price. The crisp shifting, quick shifting, and sleek look all add to the technical qualities of this shifter. Despite not having the easiest means to change out a cable, this is a high-quality option at a lower price than high-end models.