We’ve read the reviews across the web for the BioLite CampStove 2 Bundle and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1000
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very versatile and efficient to use when cooking many different products.
- Comes with a little light that helps you efficiently and quickly set up your camp space if it is getting dark outside.
- Warms up very quickly so that you can start cooking almost right away.
- Keeps heat for a long time and charges quickly for efficiency.
- The construction and concept make this a great choice for use as a disaster preparation tool.
- Able to hold fuel for a very long time for ample security and reliability during trips.
- Cleanup with the kettle pot is very easy for keeping your items clean and sanitary.
- Provides the efficiency to be able to cook for numerous people at the same time, enhancing convenience.
- Great for those who are car camping and need a stove and extra power source.
- Can use the fan to adjust the amount of heat you want for your food, making it easily adjustable.
- You can charge your phone or another electronic device with the USB cord that gains energy off of the smoke heat.
- The stuff sack easily fits the stove for convenience when transporting.
- Very durable and sturdy material for tough use.
- Boils water quickly and efficiently for a reliable and functional product.
- Can work as the only camping stove for all of your needs since it is versatile and reliable.
- The stove is built with high-quality materials and construction for an extremely durable product.
- Uses a nesting design to help save space at your campsite and when packing for full convenience.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be too heavy for backpacking long distances.
- Expensive when compared to other options on the market.
- Some reports of providing ample heat, but not cooking all foods evenly.
- Too heavy for backpacking as a solo-traveler.
- The power output can quickly go down if the flames are not flowing past the metal rod.
- The detachable potholder doesn’t clip on very easily and isn’t the most functional piece of the bundle.
- Since it relies on natural sources of power, it can build up soot.
- Some users wish you had the ability to store backup power when needed.
The BioLite CampStove 2 Bundle is a durable, functional, and easy-to-use option that is well-suited for those who frequently go car camping, always run out of phone battery charge, and aren’t afraid of carrying a little extra weight. Despite being a little too heavy for most solo backpackers and on the pricier side of the spectrum, this could be a good choice for those who frequently car camp and want to cook during their trips.