We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Auric Cut BC Spin Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 65
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits well and provides a secure fit.
- Ear pads are removable to be compatible with goggles.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Back dial is easy to use for easy adjustments.
- Breathable due to the venting, and adjustable vents aid in controlling the air flow.
- Durable and protects during crashes.
- Very lightweight so it is easy and convenient to strap to a pack.
- The padding placement lets the helmet move in relation to the head, protecting better and more comprehensively.
- The silicone pads provide high levels of comfort and cushioning.
- The venting system is easy to access and enhances breathability.
- Has safety features like Recco reflectors to enhance the chances you’ll be found during a search.
- Adjustable top and front vents let you change the amount of airflow and keep you cool.
- Uses ABS shell and liner made from material that stays durable during multiple impacts and has shock-absorption.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might have to size up to accommodate a hat underneath.
- The goggle strap might not have the most secure grip on goggles when compared to other options on the market.
- The sizing runs a bit large, so you may need to try on before buying.
- More expensive than other helmets on the market.
- Some may feel the adjustment dial is a bit difficult to use at first, but you get used to it after a few uses.
The POC Auric Cut BC Spin Helmet is a lightweight, comfortable, and breathable option that is well-suited for those athletes who want to prevent overheating during use, protect in event of a crash, and easily adjust their helmet. Despite having to size-up to find the correct fit and being more expensive than other options, the functionality and adjustable venting system make this a high-quality helmet that is a great choice for any level of skier or snowboarder.