We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Adidas Ultraboost ST Running Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 203
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The foam is responsive for a comfortable and springy feel.
- The upper part of the shoe is comfortable and roomy enough.
- Provides wider contact area for enhanced comfort and dispersed pressure.
- Keeps some bounce in the shoe to enhance performance.
- The stitching on the midfoot creates a secure fit.
- Uses a cloth version of the three-stripes logo to prevent irritation.
- The Boost midsole provides springiness for performance.
- The outsole is durable and withstands wear and tear.
- Good for those who overpronate due to the construction and fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not offer enough support and stability that some may need in terms of adjusting your stride.
- Changed since the previous model and many users do not like the lack of cushioning and sliding around.
- Some reports of hurting your arches and not providing the support a ‘stability shoe’ should provide.
- Runs a bit large so you might need to size down.
- The shoe fits about a half size large, but might be good for those who have wide feet.
- The heel pull tab might be irritating to some users.
- A bit expensive compared to other options on the market.
The Adidas Ultraboost ST Running Shoe for women is a springy and comfortable option. Despite being expensive and less supportive than previous models, this could be a good choice for runners who want a durable shoe and are chronic over-pronators. However, this shoe is quite different from the previous version and might not provide the amount of support that prior users have come to expect.