We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos Equipe RS Bib Shorts S9 – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 30
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable inside and a good fit.
- Straps are well made and work well on long rides.
- Very durable over numerous rides.
- High-quality materials and construction.
- The bib straps lay flat and remain comfortable over the shorts.
- Features a bracing system that stabilizes the shorts.
- Chamois is comfortable over a long period of time.
- Fewer panels for less irritation and abrasion.
- Very lightweight with few seams.
- Offers a good amount of breathability to keep you comfortable.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some issues with the crotch fit riding up after use for certain users.
- Expensive option on the market.
- You might need to size down if you have skinnier thighs.
- Can take a while to unravel the straps when putting it on.
The Assos Equipe RS Bib Shorts S9 for men is a comfortable, mobile, and lightweight option that is well-suited for cyclists who want a breathable and durable bib short without worrying about the price. Despite being expensive, this bib short is high-quality, long-lasting, and will work well in any condition.