We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 25L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 42
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The zippers, straps, and clips are all durable and work well even after extended wear and tear.
- Able to hold enough gear for a full day at the resort.
- Top pocket holds goggles and small snacks for easy convenience.
- The profile is small and keeps the pack close to your body during skiing.
- Enough space and pockets for functionality.
- Compact and can hold enough gear for a day out on the resort.
- Tool pocket keeps you organized and efficient.
- Durable enough to stand up to wear and tear.
- Lightweight even though it has durable side panels.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some may wish there was a dedicated pouch for skins.
- Some may wish the ice ax loop was larger to be compatible with all axes.
- The helmet carry is not removable.
- Might be too small for some user’s preferences for a full-day tour.
- There isn’t a wide range of adjustments for a customized fit.
- Doesn’t have a back panel access to the main compartment as some other options do.
The Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 25L Backpack is a compact, durable, and lightweight option that is well-suited for one-day excursions on the mountain. Despite some users wanting more compartments and a little more space, the high-quality materials, small profile, and functional pockets make this a good option for those who don’t need to carry too much gear and want a durable backpack.