We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Forsake Trail Hiking Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 9
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- High-quality materials and construction.
- Keeps your feet dry in wet conditions.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Many reports of being stylish and attractive.
- The seam-sealed internal membrane keeps the shoes waterproof.
- Padded collar provides extra comfort.
- Very versatile for a wide range of activities that require an athletic sneaker or a hiking boot.
- Enough style to wear around the city comfortably.
- The foot bed has anti-odor treatment.
- Lightweight and breathable material.
- Versatile to wear on the concrete of the city and on rocky terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of taking a while to break-in.
- Ankle is a little low to be used as a rugged hiking boot to protect against debris.
- The material can get visibly scuffed in rough conditions.
- Won’t be the best to wear in snow due to the lack of deeper traction.
The Forsake Trail Hiking Boot for men is a comfortable, versatile, and waterproof boot that can be used as both a city sneaker and a trail boot. Despite being a little too low to protect against debris and lack of deep traction, the combination of a comfortable collar, lightweight material, and breathable properties make this a good choice for those who want one boot that can do it all (mostly).