We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Helly Hansen Legendary Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 88
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps you warm and comfortable in a variety of weather conditions.
- Lightweight, but provides ample warmth.
- Functional pockets for convenient storage.
- The material is soft, but remains durable to withstand tough conditions.
- Reinforced inner cuffs to withstand abrasion.
- Pants aren’t too baggy and aren’t too tight, but have a regular fit.
- Waistband is adjustable and features belt loops for full customization.
- Features Recco system to help find you in case of an avalanche.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the hip area being either too big for some body shapes, or too slim for other people.
- Features vents for breathability, but the placement isn’t the most effective, since they are on the inside.
- Not very insulated when compared to other insulated pants.
- Waterproof, but the water doesn’t bead up on the surface, which can make the pants heavy and slightly damp during use.
The Helly Hansen Legendary Pant for women is a good looking, comfortable, and functional option that is a good choice for those looking to combine comfort and durability. Despite some issues with the sizing in the waist/hip area and not being as insulated as other options, the pant provides enough warmth for a wide variety of weather conditions. This is a weather-protective pant that is adjustable and can suit a range of temperatures.