We’ve read the reviews across the web for the La Sportiva Ultra Raptor GTX Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 217
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality materials and construction.
- Provides ample grip and cushioning inside.
- Hardened toe prevents hitting against tough debris.
- Strong material reinforcement provides stability.
- Quicker to dry than leather boot options.
- Grips proficiently on wet surfaces and a variety of terrain.
- The shoe offers great control and precision while running downhill.
- Uses EVA through the midsole to leave your underfoot feeling good after long use.
- Cushioning is comfortable inside the shoe.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the most breathable option when compared to other shoes.
- Reports of the cloth webbing loops blowing out after minimal use.
- Takes a little bit longer to break in than other options.
- The outer sole is very sticky, but can wear down quickly.
- The midsole can wear down unevenly and quickly.
The La Sportiva Ultra Raptor GTX Running Shoe for men is a high-quality, grippy, and stable shoe that is well-suited for those who favor a tough and durable shoe that is made for the trails. The ability to grip on uneven surfaces and various terrain makes this a terrific trail shoe, despite the soles wearing down quickly.