We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Dolomite Double Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Synthetic and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 134
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Roomy and warm for cold temperatures.
- Material is high quality and durable.
- Ample room for two people to fit comfortably.
- Long-lasting and durable construction.
- Bag can be unzipped and used as a comforter if you get a bit claustrophobic.
- Comes in the long version for tall people.
- Relatively light for a 2 person bag.
- Provides ample warmth and has a great build quality.
- Rip-stop nylon for durability.
- Zippers on each side for easy access.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some issues with the zippers snagging on the material.
- Packs on the large side so it takes up more space.
- Isn’t light or small enough for backpacking.
- Not the most inexpensive option on the market.
- Relatively small for a two person bag.
- Doesn’t last in very cold weather.
The North Face Dolomite Double Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Synthetic is a warm, high-quality, and comfortable bag that is well-suited for two people on a camping trip. Despite being a little heavy and big for backpacking, this bag is durable, roomy, and a long-lasting option that comfortably fits 1-2 people in a variety of temperatures.