We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Fuse Brigandine Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Can get through from the outside to the inside pockets when it is cold.
- Wind and waterproof for ample weather protection.
- Able to move freely in it while doing outdoor activities.
- Able to layer comfortably underneath.
- Lots of pockets for ample storage.
- Burly and durable for long-lasting use.
- Combines durability with weight-saving material.
- Low profile and breathable.
- Many pockets for ample storage.
- Fully waterproof and seam-sealed for protection.
- Internal goggle pocket and stash pocket.
- Supple material for added comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The top of the collar can hit you in your eyes when you look down.
- The zips are small and can be difficult to use with gloves on.
- Expensive when compared to other options.
- Hood doesn’t protect very well against rain.
The North Face Fuse Brigandine Jacket for women is a weather protective, mobile, and comfortable layering option for various weather conditions. Despite being expensive, this jacket is a fully waterproof, durable, and breathable choice that combines protection and comfort into one heavy-duty jacket.