We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Werner Corryvrecken Fiberglass 2-Piece Paddle – Straight Shaft and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 23
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features a large surface area for added performance benefits.
- Features minimal flex in the blade to accommodate various conditions.
- The color is stylish for an aesthetic look while on the water.
- Very durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Goes in and out of the water quickly and efficiently for performance-oriented use.
- The paddle is high-quality and effective for the price you pay.
- Very lightweight for all-day use.
- The fiberglass blades are durable and long-lasting over multiple seasons.
- The carbon blend shaft is lightweight and easy to use.
- The 2-piece take apart design adds to the functionality and ease of use.
- Features adjustments for complete personalization.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the best choice for very rocky and rough water, since the blades are not reinforced against tough terrain and damage.
- The price is higher than other options on the market, so it might not be the smartest choice for beginners.
The Werner Corryvrecken Fiberglass 2-Piece Paddle – Straight Shaft is a durable, lightweight, and easy to use option that is high-quality. Despite the high price point, this 2-piece paddle is a great deal for the money you spend. With performance-oriented characteristics, durable material, and easy adjustments, this straight shaft paddle is a solid, high-end option.