We’ve read the reviews across the web for the SUGOi Evolution Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 42
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features well-made materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The chamois is comfortable and padded to prevent chaffing and rubbing during long rides.
- The four-way stretch allows for a full range of motion while on and off the bike.
- The bib stays in place during endurance rides for a compressive and snug fit.
- The material is soft and comfortable against your skin for long days in the saddle.
- The inseam fully covers without being too long that it increases body temperature during summer rides.
- The eight panels provide a contoured and snug fit for performance benefits.
- The material is soft and stretchy for all-day comfort and a full range of motion.
- The material remains snug and doesn’t bunch in place during use, preventing rubbing and hot spots.
- Features a central channel down the pad that improves airflow for temperature regulation.
- The pad molds to the body and reduces chaffing while pedaling.
- The mesh material is highly breathable for use during the summer months.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might have to try on the bib in person to find the correct size for your body type.
- Some reports of the grippers rubbing on your skin during all-day rides.
- The pouch seams can chafe for some body types, reducing the all-day comfort.
- The threading can come undone, citing a lack of long-term durability over multiple seasons.
The SUGOi Evolution Bib Short for men is a form-fitting, performance-oriented, and highly breathable option that works well for all-day endurance rides in various weather conditions. With moisture-wicking fabric and a four-way stretch for a full range of motion, this bib short remains comfortable during long days in the saddle.