We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fi’zi:k Cyrano R1 Stem and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 123
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Clean and sleek bar design for efficiency.
- The bar has a great mount that can help your Garmin be centered for added functionality.
- Stiff and lightweight for efficiency.
- Easy and quick installation for ease of use.
- The marks and painted-on guides help you keep your stem clean and prevents micro-slipping.
- The screws are very high quality and long-lasting.
- The faceplate is narrower, which works well for bars with a limited clamp space.
- Lightweight, like other high-end stems.
- Stylish and timeless aesthetic for a sleek look.
- Stiff and dependable for reliable use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some may not like the angle combination due to personal preference.
- More expensive than other options on the market.
The Fi’zi:k Cyrano Stem is a dependable, stylish, and lightweight stem that is well-suited for users who want an efficient and easy-to-use option. Despite being more expensive than other choices on the market, this stem is designed with high-quality materials, top-of-the-line construction, and user-friendliness in mind, making this a good choice for both beginners and advanced users alike.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.