We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giordana FR-C Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits snug and secure for performance benefits.
- The longer sleeve design keeps you warm in colder conditions and provides aerodynamic qualities.
- The zippered pocket can keep your small items secure and safe.
- Durable and high-quality for long-lasting use.
- The sleeves have wide and comfortable grippers to hold the material securely on your arm while cycling.
- The material is lightweight and breathable to keep you ventilated in warm weather.
- Provides ample pockets to securely hold valuables while you are riding.
- Lightweight and provides aerodynamic qualities for performance.
- The four way stretch fabric lets you move comfortably without feeling restricting.
- The material is soft for all-day comfort.
- The two-way stretch in the rear provides plenty of mobility, while still supporting the pockets to hold your gear.
- The wider cuffs comfortably sit on your arm to keep the sleeves in place.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive, but the jersey is made of high-quality materials and construction.
- Might need to try on before purchasing to see if the fit is correct in the shoulders and not too tight.
The Giordana FR-C Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey for men is a high-quality, aerodynamic, and performance-oriented option that works well for cyclists who need a comfortable but slim-fitting jersey. With a snug fit that remains mobile, this jersey could be a good choice for those who don’t mind spending a little bit of extra money on a high-quality product.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.