We’ve read the reviews across the web for the New Balance 10v1 Minimus Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1747
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight, but remains durable and withstands abrasion.
- Very comfortable for everyday use.
- Provides ample grip on a variety of terrain.
- Waterproof cover wraps around the toe box for ample weather protection.
- The colors are sleek and stylish.
- The rubber used is high-quality and enforces the durable construction.
- Enough cushioning for a comfortable and protective ride.
- The upper contains stretchy material for mobility and breathability.
- Versatile enough to use for both road and trails.
- Offers some feedback to give you cues about your running form efficiency.
- No reports of any comfort issues while using.
- Ample grip on all trail conditions for functionality.
- The under part of the shoe features tough material for protection and durability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the shoes running narrower than previous models.
- The grip can get filled with mud during wet conditions.
- Some may not like the super-snug upper feel.
- Expensive option when compared to other shoes on the market.
The New Balance 10v1 Minimus Running Shoe for men is a grippy, durable, and versatile option that can be used for both road and trail running. Despite having a snug fit that some may not like, the upper still remains breathable and ventilated to prevent overheating. These shoes work well for those who want a combination of a comfortable and protective shoe for a variety of terrain.