We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Wool Round Neck Top – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.8 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 56
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Works well as an all-season base layer due to the material and construction.
- Provides comfort and a warm fit.
- Slim-fitting for style without being skin-tight.
- Fits snug and regulates heat for temperature regulation and preventing overheating or getting too cold.
- Stays dry from sweat during intense activities and keeps you warm.
- Soft and comfortable neck material for coziness against your skin.
- Available in a variety of colors for personalization.
- Half-zip for functionality and the option to provide extra warmth or increase ventilation by unzipping.
- Very breathable during intense activities.
- Retains heat well in cold conditions to prevent getting cold during use.
- The wool is very comfortable against your skin.
- The material aids in wicking sweat away from your body to prevent overheating.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users say that the fit is a little bit short and the material can get itchy after prolonged use.
The Norrona Wool Round Neck Top for women is a comfortable, lightweight, and versatile top that can be used as a stand-alone layer in tepid conditions or as a base layer in colder weather. Despite some users having some issues with the material getting itchy after extended use, many users applaud the comfortable fit, breathability, and slim-fitting style. This top is a good option for those who want a versatile all-season layering choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.