We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Resistance Enduro Mid Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 18
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality materials and construction.
- Stylish and a comfortable and functional fit.
- Able to withstand numerous crashes and protect your legs.
- Very comfortable while wearing for long amounts of time.
- Great price for the quality you get.
- The material is stretchy and is mobile while you are riding.
- Has ample room for pads underneath for functionality.
- Provide a more articulated fit than other options.
- The fabric is stretchy and mobile.
- The pockets can fit a smartphone or some smaller snacks.
- The waist is adjustable with a Velcro tab for efficiency.
- The fabric is extremely durable and abrasion-resistant for a long-lasting product.
- You can easily fit knee pads underneath the shorts for extra protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Both a chamois and liner are not included in the short.
- Some reports of the shorts riding a little low and being long, which some may not like.
- This material might feel a bit more stiff and crinkly when compared to other options.
- Doesn’t have any air vents for extra breathability.
- The fabric absorbs moisture from sweat, which can make the rider uncomfortable.
- Does not come with a chamois liner for added comfort.
- Despite the fabric being stretchy, it is not as smooth or provide the same range of motion that other options do.
- When you have items in your pockets, they can hamper the efficiency of pedaling, since the pockets are directly in line with the articulation.
The POC Resistance Enduro Mid Short for men is a durable, fairly-priced, and high-quality short that will last you a long time on the trails. However, there are some issues that are apparent with this short, such as an impeded range of motion, virtually no breathability, and no chamois liner. All of these factors reduce the functionality and comfort of the short. If you are a rider who wants a long-lasting product without the most mobility or ventilation, then these shorts could be up your ally.