We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli Polare 2 Bib Tight – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 33
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides ample warmth down to low temperatures.
- The reflectors on the leg are easy to see and enhance safety.
- Keep you comfortable and warm during long days in the saddle.
- Features zips down the ankle to regulate temperature and for an adjustable fit.
- Water and wind-resistant for some additional weather protection.
- Provide ample mobility, especially for a cold-weather bib.
- Contains wind-stopper fabric that prevents drafts from coming through during cold days.
- The warmest offering for winter cycling to withstand very cold temperatures.
- The bib straps are only lightly constructed, which allows for temperature regulation and preventing overheating.
- Features ankle zips for an adjustable fit and temperature regulation.
- Features water-resistant fabric throughout to protect against wet weather.
- Water resistant without sacrificing breathability and temperature regulation.
- The stretch fabric ensures a snug fit around the hips and provides mobility.
- Reflective accents on the bottom with the gripper to ensure you are safe and seen.
- The thermal waffle fabric traps warm air in and can help with moisture moving to the outer fabric for temperature regulation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fabric is not the most durable and is prone to wear and tear after minimal use.
- The material is not as warm or durable in the seat area.
The Castelli Polare 2 Bib Tight for men is a warm, mobile, and comfortable option to wear all-day long in cold temperatures. If you are an intense cyclist who frequently goes on long rides all year long, then this bib tight will provide enough warmth, temperature regulation, and water-resistance to keep you comfortable for the entire ride.