We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Rab Electron Down Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 101
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Cozy material for comfort and ample warmth provided for a variety of conditions.
- High-quality materials and construction that are worth the price point.
- Effective at keeping out the wind to remain warm in intense weather.
- Provides an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you warm while limiting the weight of the jacket.
- Hood stays in place while using for functionality to keep the precipitation out of your face.
- Compressible for easy packing and transporting to bring with you on adventures.
- Breathes well during activities so you don’t overheat while exercising.
- The cuffs are soft and won’t rub against your skin.
- Provides ample warmth without adding a lot of bulk to the jacket.
- Designed for cold-weather climbing in mind due to the quality and fit.
- The cuffs are stretchy and comfortable while wearing.
- Water-resistant and wind-resistant to protect against inclement weather.
- The fabric is soft, silky, and cozy while wearing for added comfort.
- The make of the jacket is high-quality and the manufacturer paid attention to detail.
- The fit and material are good for everyday use and can withstand tough conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of issues with the sizing, with the hip area being too small on certain users.
- The main zipper is one way, which limits the ease of use.
- Expensive option on the market when compared to similar jackets.
- The stuff sack is not attached so it will be easier to lose.
- Some users may wish the pockets were deeper to hold more items.
The Rab Electron Down Jacket for women is a warm, compressible, and functional layering option that is well-suited for cold-weather and active use. Despite being expensive and some sizing issues in the hip area, this jacket is made with high-quality materials that are designed to last a long time through tough use. This jacket is made for users who want a protective, comfortable, and transportable layer that can offer warmth and weather-resistance in various conditions.