We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Seea Swimwear Swami’s Playsuit Rashguard – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 8
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Versatile for various activities, ranging from lounging by the pool to running around on the beach.
- The arms provide plenty of coverage for use during water activities.
- Comfortable for all-day wear during exercise, like snorkeling or activities that involve a lot of movement.
- The torso shape and cut is flattering for a variety of body types.
- Easy to get on and off for added efficiency after a long day.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- There is very little support in the chest area, which may not be flattering for some body shapes.
- Some reports of the suit gapping in the back despite purchasing true-to-size.
- Some users stated that the zipper was broken upon arrival of the product, rendering the rashguard unusable for wearing.
- Some reports of the zipper breaking and not being very durable during only minimal use.
The Seea Swimwear Swami’s Playsuit Rashguard for women is a comfortable, stylish, and mobile option that works well for full-coverage during outdoor activities or for relaxing by the water. The only issue with this rashguard is the durability concern regarding the zipper, with some users reporting the swimsuit arrived with a broken zipper, and others stated that the zipper broke during only minimal use.