We’ve read the reviews across the web for the SciCon Aero Comfort Plus 2.0 TSA Travel Case and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 103
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Heavy duty and strong material for durability.
- Easy to install the bike in the bag for functionality.
- Comes with rear derailleur for extra protection.
- High-quality construction and materials used for a long-lasting product.
- Great price for the quality of product you receive.
- Removable drag handle and padded shoulder strap for carrying functionality.
- Comes with various accessories like steel quick releases and shoulder straps for added functionality.
- Can fit under a hotel bed or corner of a wardrobe for storing capabilities.
- Easy to transport and simple to pack for convenience.
- The fabrics are high-quality and durable for a long-lasting product.
- The fabric is strong and the padding is smartly-placed for protection purposes.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The derailleurs can be damaged while transporting in the bag.
- Some users wish the entrance was wider at the front to protect the handlebars.
- Some reports of the wheels falling off after extended use and not being the most durable.
- Expensive option when compared to other similar choices on the market.
- Pulling the bag on uneven and gritty surfaces is a hassle.
- Despite being able to fit in certain places for storage, transporting can be difficult within a car with other people present.
The SciCon Aero Comfort Plus 2.0 TSA Travel Case is a functional, durable, and high-quality bag that can be used for transporting your bike via plane or car. Despite being a little tricky to fit in small transportation spaces and at the higher end of the price spectrum, this case fully protects your bike, contains added accessories, and is comprised of high-quality and durable material for a long-lasting case.