We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Smith Pivlock Arena Max ChromaPop Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 61
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Many reports of the glasses fitting very well on your face while wearing.
- The lenses are interchangeable for added functionality.
- Great for keeping the wind and sun out of your eyes while cycling.
- Come with a functional and durable carrying case.
- Easy and quick to switch out the lenses for efficiency.
- The Chromapop technology provides ample color and definition while wearing.
- Comes with lenses that work in different lighting conditions for versatility.
- Provides very clear optics for easy-to-see abilities.
- The lens swapping is easy and quick.
- Great value for the high-quality product you get.
- Provides great coverage for a variety of conditions.
- Comes with three lenses for a wide range of lighting conditions.
- Easy and quick to perform the lens swapping mechanism.
- Features a comfortable fit and reliable protection for a trustworthy pair of sunglasses.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of not working the best in terms of repelling precipitation.
- The longer arms can make contact with some cycling helmets.
- While cycling, air can get through and impact your eyes.
The Smith Pivlock Arena Max ChromaPop Sunglasses are functional, versatile, and comfortable glasses that come with a variety of lenses for differing light situations. Despite the longer arms interfering with some helmet shapes, the ample protection, high-quality construction, and easy-to-do swapping abilities make this an efficient and long-lasting pair of sunglasses.