We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Topo Designs Mountain 13L Briefcase and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 115
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The zippers are heavy-duty and easy-to-use for added efficiency.
- Contains many pockets for ample organization.
- Lightweight for easy carrying and stowing away while not in use.
- Comes with different straps for carrying efficiency.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Compatible with Topo luggage for functionality while packing for long trips.
- This briefcase is durable to use for bringing to work or for casual use.
- The stitching is high-quality and long-lasting for durability.
- Versatile for carrying to work or for carrying items securely around town.
- Features a classic and timeless design that will never go out of style.
- The outer material is 1000D Cordura nylon for additional weather-resistance and abrasion-resistance.
- Durable for long-lasting use due to the high-quality materials and construction.
- Comes with different straps for carrying versatility.
- Contains a padded sleeve for your laptop for tech-comaptibilty.
- The straps are padded and comfortable for carrying long distances.
- The main zipper has two zipper pulls, letting you quickly and easily open the pocket from either side.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the shoulder straps being too short to use when the pack is full, limiting the functionality.
- Not weatherproof, so your belongings could get wet in prolonged precipitation.
- Not the lightest bag in terms of capacity-per-weight.
The Topo Designs Mountain 13L Briefcase is a durable, functional, and efficient option that works well for every-day office or casual use. Complete with a padded laptop sleeve, plenty of organization pockets, and carrying comfort, this stylish bag is timeless and durable for most office-goers.