We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Atom LT Vest – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 80
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very versatile to wear around the town or on the hiking trail.
- The side material is stretchy for movement during activities.
- The vest is non-bulky to add some warmth while still remaining lightweight and sleek.
- The exterior material is water resistant to protect against light wind and light precipitation.
- The material and construction is high-quality for ample durability.
- Low-profile for all-day comfort while still providing some support.
- Wind-resistant to keep you warm in mild conditions.
- Works very well for high-intensity activities due to the breathability and temperature regulation.
- Relatively thin and lightweight for easy layering abilities.
- Extremely mobile for use during outdoor activities.
- Uses DWR to protect against light precipitation.
- The fleece side panels are warm, but remain breathable to prevent overheating.
- Durable to withstand rough terrain and long-term use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the zipper coming undone during use, causing a lack of functionality.
- Not the most breathable option, so might not be the best choice for warm weather.
The Arc’teryx Atom LT Vest for women is a versatile, durable, and lightweight layering option that works well as an outer layer or mid-layer during intense exercise. If you frequently do outdoor activities that require a breathable, weather-resistant, and mobile option that is optimized for running, this is a solid option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.