We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Vasque Breeze III GTX Hiking Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 408
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The tongue is wide and contours around the shape of your foot for comfort.
- The waterproofing abilities are great during precipitation.
- Traction performs well in varying terrain, including rain and snow.
- Comfortable to wear for all-day use.
- Waterproof and provide ample support for protection.
- Lightweight for ease-of-use during all-day hiking.
- Very comfortable and requires very little break-in time.
- Combines breathability and traction for temperature regulation and performance.
- Features leather uppers with mesh for breathability and ventilation.
- Waterproofing abilities work well due to the Gore-Tex membranes to protect you.
- The Vibram outer-soles help due to the sticky rubber and traction on various surfaces.
- The EVA midsoles make them comfortable to wear all-day-long.
- The outer-sole lugs are multi-directional to grip on uneven terrain with ease.
- The rubber toe cap and the heel provide rigidity and toughness to protect.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users wish there was more arch support in the newer version.
- The lace hooks are a bit big, and can make lacing the shoes a bit tedious at times.
- Some users say that the sizing runs a bit small, so you should try on before purchasing.
- The heel portion on the older boots felt more supportive and protective compared to this version.
- Wouldn’t be the best choice for trips in sustained wet conditions and prolonged precipitation.
- The fit runs on the narrow side, which may not fit some users’ feet.
- Some users want the laces with rounded laces to prevent them from slipping out of the eyelets.
The Vasque Breeze III GTX Hiking Boot for men is a protective, durable, and high-grip boot that works well in a variety of weather and trail conditions. Despite running narrow and not being the best choice for prolonged precipitation, this boot provides ample waterproofing, multi-directional lugs for stability, and relatively short break-in periods, for a comfortable and protective combination.