We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Chrome Mini Metro 20L Messenger Bag and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 87 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.8 stars
Expert Rating: 3.4 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 195
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Versatile and functional for every day use in a variety of conditions.
- Handles well and is comfortable, whether it is fully packed or not.
- Very spacious and can hold ample gear and office items while remaining organized.
- Features a slip pocket that can fit tablets and laptops for functionality.
- The sternum strap does a great job of stabilizing the bag and keeping the weight from jostling around.
- Very durable for tough use and resistance against abrasions.
- The buckle closes the bag securely and prevents it from opening mid-ride.
- One of the most comfortable bags on the market.
- Wide and well-padded shoulder strap for comfort against your shoulders.
- Holds close to your body for a snug and ergonomic fit for functionality while riding.
- Easy to adjust while on or off the bike for ease-of-use.
- The bag moves with you and provides ample mobility while you are riding.
- Features a great packing economy that lets you fit more gear into not-a-lot of space.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the corner sticking up over the rider’s shoulder and slightly blocking peripheral vision.
- No metro messenger option for a smaller person who needs a smaller-frame bag.
- Some reports of the thinner belt folding and crinkling when trying to add weight to it, which can annoy the user.
- The fit is awkward if you fill it with too many hard-pointed objects.
- Some users with smaller body shapes find the bag to be too big and bulky.
- No added protection for your laptop, which can be detrimental if you are not careful.
- There is no sewn daisy chain for mounting bike lights for added compatibility.
- There is no carry handle for added functionality.
The Chrome Mini Metro 20L Messenger Bag is a durable, secure, and functional bag that works well while cycling to and from work. Despite being a little bulky for smaller-framed users and lacking some internal laptop padding, this mini metro bag is a good choice for those who want to bring some gear to the office in an ergonomic, comfortable, and highly-adjustable bag.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.