We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Feedback Sports A-Frame Event Stand w/ Tote Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 22
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and easy to set-up and break-down.
- Very strong despite being lightweight.
- Able to easily store this large bike stand for transportability and storage.
- Folds down very compact for easy transportation.
- The bag is heavy duty and holds up well to tough use.
- Features high-quality materials and construction.
- Durable and sturdy for security and protection.
- Easy to carry due to the tote bag for added functionality.
- Holds heavy downhill-style bikes and free-ride bikes very securely.
- Allows you to support up to 8 bikes, which increases the functionality.
- The bikes are supported by their saddles so you can add a variety of bikes, enhancing versatility.
- The rubber ensures the apparatus is stable on a variety of surfaces.
- Very lightweight for ease of use.
- The three-piece design is easy to set-up and take-down for functionality.
- Fits easily into the included tote bag for transportation ease and compatibility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive compared to other options.
- More difficult and tedious to get kids bikes on and off.
- Takes up some room while in storage, despite being easy to break down.
The Feedback Sports A-Frame Event Stand w/ Tote Bag is a functional, transportable, and compatible option that is well-suited for a variety of bikes. Despite being expensive and taking up some room while in storage, this event stand with tote bag allows for easy transportation, is extremely stable on a variety of surfaces, and is lightweight for ease-of-use.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.