We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Cooper Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very breathable for ample ventilation during activities.
- Stretchy for full range of motion during movement.
- Big enough and roomy enough to comfortably layer underneath, adding versatility.
- Stylish and sleek for a good look while on or off the slopes.
- Combines functionality and style into one, high-quality piece.
- Plenty of pockets for ample storage of gear.
- Features pit-zips for additional ventilation during warm days.
- Lightweight for ease of use while on the mountain and all-day comfort.
- Keeps you dry during inclement weather and storms for added protection.
- Features articulated shoulders and sleeves for full range of motion.
- The material is DWR-treated for protection against light precipitation.
- The free-ride cut gives the Cooper ample length and free movement during activities.
- Very versatile for almost any activity due to the construction and material.
- The seams are fully-taped for extra weather protection.
- Helmet-compatible hood enhances the functionality and protection of this jacket.
- Uses waterproof zippers for easy use during precipitation and rough weather.
- Combines a heavier face fabric with an air-permeable membrane to balance protection and breathability.
- Features four exterior pockets and one interior pocket for ample storage.
- The exterior fabric is very durable and resists abrasions.
- The fabric is very mobile and can move with the wearer during activities like climbing.
- Suitable for four-season use due to the protective material and warmth provided.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t have a powder-skirt, reducing compatibility.
- Some reports of the sizing running a bit large, so you might need to try on before purchasing.
- Not the best choice for blocking high-speed winds.
- The material is not the most breathable, not the most durable, or the lightest – but it balances all three.
- The main zippers is a bit stiff for the fabric of the jacket which some users may not like.
- The two hand pockets are easy to use without a pack, but they get covered by most hip-belts.
- The right chest pocket is an odd shape, and isn’t the most comfortable for holding gear.
The Flylow Cooper Jacket for men is a durable, versatile, and functional option that works well in almost any outdoor activity. With the ample mobility and full range of motion provided by the cut and the fabric used, this jacket is a good choice for active outdoor athletes. Despite the material not being necessarily the ‘best’ at one thing, this jacket is a highly-versatile layering option suitable for intense weather.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.